Guidelines for students and counselors
• Institution does not charge any other fee other than the prescribed fee for the given course as displayed on the website in our fees and payment section for year 2015-16. Counselors are advised not to collect any additional fees. Students are advised to check the website before paying fees. Institution shall not be liable for any excessive fees paid by the students.
• Students are advised to collect their registration card and identity card from the Institution office and/or counselors. Any student failing to do so would not be enrolled for the course and the Institution shall not be responsible.
• Students are advised to make payment of fees only in the form of demand draft and Cheque in the name of “Institute of Management and Engineering Studies”. If any student is not able to submit the fees through Cheque and Demand Draft, so he/she can submit their fees in direct Bank A/C of Institution.
• Counselor’s role should be limited to provide needful guidance to students interested for taking admission in their respective course of the Institution and collect tuition fees. Students should not be misguided.
• Counselors are appointed for only one session and should collect their authorization letter from the Registrar after the completion of the session. Counselors are advised not to make any subordinates. Institution will not be responsible for any subordinate.
• IMES conduct only Distance Learning courses at its Enrollment Office located in Delhi and do not offer any regular course.
• The official website of the Institution is www.imes.edu.in & www.imesedu.in. Hence, no other website is operated by the Institution.
• Counselors are advised to be regularly in touch with the concerned officers and follow the rules & regulations laid by the Institution.