THE IMES BCA
BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Applications. In the field of Computer Applications BCA is a new kind of course. BCA is a 3 years full time course. This is a course which is arranged for the Students who wish to go ahead in the field of Computers and Information Technology.
- Programme Objective
- Course Content
- Fees Structure
- To demonstrate a sound knowledge in key areas of computer science or industrial computing.
- To demonstrate a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer science.
- To carry out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
- To demonstrate professional competence in developing software and in its design and implementation.
- To develop sound practical skills to enable them to addressing problems which arise from computer systems and applications.
Candidates who have passed Intermediate (12th) in any stream from a recognized board but should have basic knowledge of computers or have computers as a subject in intermediate exams.
The Program Duration for BCA will be Three Year comprising of Six Semesters, Students may choose to take breaks in between subjects/semesters. However, they are expected to follow a normative period of Five years i.e. Students will have to complete the program within Five Years from session start date.
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Computer Fundamental & Office Automation||MIS (Management Information System)|
|Information Technology||Financial Accounting & Management|
|Programming in C||Mathematics-II|
|Mathematics- I||OOPS Using C ++|
|GUI Programming||Computer Architecture & Assembly Language|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|BUILDING APPLICATION USING JAVA||Computer Networking|
|BULDING WEB APPLICATION USING ASP||Java Programming|
|.NET FRAME WORK USING C||Internet Programming|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS (LINUX)||Java Programming and Dynamic Webpage Design|
|Computer Graphics & Multimedia Application||Microprocessors & Microcontrollers|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Network Security and Management||Software Testing & Quality Assurance|
|Information System: Analysis Design & Implementation||Software Project Management|
|Software Testing & Quality Assurance||Elective*|
|Advanced Web Design (Mobile featuring + XML)||Elective*|
|Supply Chain Management|
|Fees Structure||Indian Students|
|Total Fees Of Course||
Candidates successfully completing the program will be awarded a certification in BCA from Institute of Management and Engineering Studies.