Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study of analog and digital transmission & reception of data, voice and video, basic electronics, solid state devices, microprocessors, digital and analog communication, analog integrated circuits, satellite communication, microwave engineering, antennae and wave progression. It also deals with the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communications equipment like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits, microwaves, and fiber among others. It aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Programme Objective
- Course Content
- Fees Structure
- Create conducive atmosphere in the department through which the students, especially from rural area will discover their own potential in Electronics and Communication Engineering and cater to the needs of industries of surrounding areas.
- Provide practical exposure to the students through modern laboratories with continuous upgradation.
- Provide opportunities to students to help upgrade their conceptual knowledge, by enhancing the information sources like Library, internet access facilities, etc.
- Create technical awareness among the students through special lectures from eminent resource persons, through industrial visits and in plant training.
- Provide opportunity to improve students’ skills and competencies through participation in seminar, technical paper presentation and project works within the campus and at reputed companies.
- Improve the faculty performance through continuous education, organizing and participating in seminars, workshops, national and international conferences.
- Motivate both faculty and students to undertake research works and develop products through Industry and Institution co-operation.
- Offer Post Graduate Certificate Programme with the specialization of DSP, Embedded Systems and Communication Systems.
- To make this institution a Center of Excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication Networks, VLSI Circuit and System Design, Data Structures, Microwave Theory and Circuits, Speech Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Wireless and mobile communication, Antenna Theory and Design, CMOS Digital design Technique, Optical Networks, Error Control Coding, Analogue VLSI Design, Biomedical Signal Processing, Embedded System Design, Information and Network Security etc.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (12th) with PCM from a recognized board.
- Diploma holders (10+3) of recognized university with at least two years’ post qualification work experience required.
The Program Duration for Bachelor in Engineering will be Four Years comprising of Eight Semesters, Students may choose to take breaks in between subjects/parts. However, they are expected to follow a normative period of Seven years i.e. Students will have to complete the program within Seven years from session start date.
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Electrical Technology||Programming & Data Structure|
|Introduction of Manufacturing Process||Engineering Drawing & Graphics|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Principle of Programming||Electromagnetic Engineering|
|Signal & Networks||Analog Electronic Circuit|
|Digital Electronics||Electrical Measurement-1|
|Electrical machines||Electronic Devices & Circuit|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Computer Organization||Electrical Measurement-2|
|Communication Engineering-1||Power Electronics & Devices|
|Control System & Protection||Communication Switching & Signal|
|Digital System Processing||Industrial Economics & Management|
|Semiconductor Devices||Satellite & Space Communication|
|Seventh Semester||Eight Semester|
|Antenna & Wave Propagation||Total Quality Management|
|Numerical Analysis & Computer Programming||Communication Engineering-2|
|Telecommunication System & Services||Microwave & Radar Engineering|
|VLSI Design & Technology||Linear Integrated Circuit|
|Optical Fiber Communication||Research Methodology & Project Study|
|Fees Structure||Indian Students|
|Total Fees Of Course||
Candidates successfully completing the program will be awarded a certification in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Institute of Management and Engineering Studies.