Our career assessment identifies the careers and courses that best suit you, providing you with options that match your interests, values and personality. Many students go through school, wondering what career path to take. Often they enroll in a course for the wrong reasons, become discontented and drop out or change courses after 6 or 12 months. This is both time consuming and costly.
In order to make the right career choice, we recommend you start by taking our career assessment. IMES will assess your interest in over different occupations to determine the career and area of study that best suits you. At the end of the assessment you will receive a Career Report containing your highest scoring careers, suggested areas of study, an action plan and recommended job profiles.
In your report you will:
- Discover the careers that best suit your interests and values;
- Find out the areas of study you are most likely to enjoy;
- Get an action plan to help you on your path to your next job;
- Be inspired to take charge of your career and achieve your full potential!
Careers Guidance & Coaching:
Whatever your career situation, IMES offers hour long consultation sessions which can be done from our offices in INDIA. Essentially we are a Student-led service, designed to respond to your individual needs. As such, the topic of our discussions will be down to you but may include:
- helping you to identify appropriate career choice.
- helping you to move forward with your career.
- career planning.
- identifying the right educational and training routes.
- higher education applications.
- discussing alternatives to higher education.
At the end of each consultation, you will be sent a personalized action plan with clear steps on how to move forward. Sometimes one appointment is all you need but you may also chose to book a follow up appointment at any stage in the future.