- End-term Examination shall be conducted at the end of every term at the Examination Centers as prescribed by the Institution.
- The Examination schedule shall be made available through e-mail and/ or through the Notice Board at the Study Center/ Institution Campus.
Traditional Examination System:
Students are required to carry the Identity Card/Admit Card of the relevant term while appearing for the Examination and produce it when asked for, otherwise will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Online Examination System:
Students are required to carry Login–Id/Password and Enrollment Card of the relevant term while appearing for the Examination and produce it when asked for, otherwise will not be allowed to appear for the examination by IMES E-Studies Experts.
Case Studies Examination System:
Students are required to contact our counselors or examination department to get assignments of the relevant term. Keep all the information along with you when you contact with IMES counselors/department of examination.
- If a student fails to clear any course, he shall be required to re-appear for the same by paying fee as prescribed by the Institution from time to time.
- Separate fee needs to be paid for each attempt in case the student appears for practical/ re-appear as defined by the Institution from time to time.
- If the student is not satisfied with the marks awarded to him for a specific course, he can apply for re-evaluation of that specific course by paying fee in favor of Institution as prescribed by the Institution from time to time.
- Students are required to complete all the courses within the maximum duration specified for a program me. A student can re-appear for any course as many times as the End-term Examinations are conducted within the specified maximum duration of that program me.
- Results of continuous assessment and End-term examinations shall be announced online through the IMES E-Studies and/or through Study Center. No separate intimation to individual student shall be made in this regard.
- In case of re-appear, if there is any change in the curriculum or in case of withdrawal of course or otherwise, the student will be required to reappear for the exam according to the new curriculum or scheme as the case may be.
Note: For any kind of further details regarding examination guidelines contact to our counselors or nearest branch.