Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study of analog and digital transmission & reception of data, voice and video, basic electronics, solid state devices, microprocessors, digital and analog communication, analog integrated circuits, satellite communication, microwave engineering, antennae and wave progression. It also deals with the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communications equipment like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits, microwaves, and fiber among others. It aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Programme Objective
- Course Content
- Fees Structure
- Create conducive atmosphere in the department through which the students, especially from rural area will discover their own potential in Electronics and Communication Engineering and cater to the needs of industries of surrounding areas.
- Provide practical exposure to the students through modern laboratories with continuous upgradation.
- Provide opportunities to students to help upgrade their conceptual knowledge, by enhancing the information sources like Library, internet access facilities, etc.
- Create technical awareness among the students through special lectures from eminent resource persons, through industrial visits and in plant training.
- Provide opportunity to improve students’ skills and competencies through participation in seminar, technical paper presentation and project works within the campus and at reputed companies.
- Improve the faculty performance through continuous education, organizing and participating in seminars, workshops, national and international conferences.
- Motivate both faculty and students to undertake research works and develop products through Industry and Institution co-operation.
- Offer Post Graduate Certificate Programme with the specialization of DSP, Embedded Systems and Communication Systems.
- To make this institution a Center of Excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication Networks, VLSI Circuit and System Design, Data Structures, Microwave Theory and Circuits, Speech Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Wireless and mobile communication, Antenna Theory and Design, CMOS Digital design Technique, Optical Networks, Error Control Coding, Analogue VLSI Design, Biomedical Signal Processing, Embedded System Design, Information and Network Security etc.
Candidates who have passed any Intermediate (10th) from a recognized board with not less than 2 years of Full Time experience in a Managerial / Supervisory / Professional Role after their diploma and should currently be working in a Professional Capacity in any organization.
The Program Duration for Diploma in Engineering will be One Year comprising of Two Semesters, Students may choose to take breaks in between subjects/parts. However, they are expected to follow a normative period of Three years i.e. Students will have to complete the program within Three years from session start date.
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Applied Mathematics||C Programming|
|Applied Physics||Industrial Electronics|
|Computer Application||Fundamental of Information Technology|
|Electronics Devices||Digital Electronics|
|Fees Structure||Indian Students|
|Total Fees Of Course||
Candidates successfully completing the program will be awarded a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Institute of Management and Engineering Studies.